Your Concord Pharmaceutical Staffing Agency
KBC Staffing is your pharmaceutical recruiting and staffing specialist in Concord. We have a deep understanding of the job market from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open pharmaceutical roles. Our sourcing team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the pharmaceutical field but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Concord and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Concord region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for pharmaceutical talent.
- Is your organization undergoing, or about to experience, change that requires a recruiter? An experienced and professional executive search firm can be a valuable resource when new investors, a change in strategic direction or a digital transformation create new talent requirements.
Typical Roles We Fill In Concord
- Clinical Affairs Manager
- Clinical Trials Coordinator
- Director Quality
- Director of Pharmacovigilance
- Engineering Manager
- Manager Government Relations
- Medical Director
- Medical Science Liaison
- Product Manager
- Production Manager
- R&D Scientist
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Save the day
After looking for a R&D manager for quite some time without success, we were starting to panic. Fortunately, KBC Staffing came up with the perfect solution. After meeting with their pharmaceutical recruiter, we had the position filled within two weeks.
- Frank Annapolis, CEO, Local Pharma Company