Your Fremont Aerospace, Aviation & Defence Staffing Agency
KBC Staffing is your aerospace, aviation & defence recruiting and staffing specialist in Fremont. We have a deep understanding of the job market from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open aerospace, aviation & defence roles. Our sourcing team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the aerospace, aviation & defence field but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Fremont and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Fremont region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for aerospace, aviation & defence talent.
- Is your organization undergoing, or about to experience, change that requires a recruiter? An experienced and professional executive search firm can be a valuable resource when new investors, a change in strategic direction or a digital transformation create new talent requirements.
Typical Roles We Fill In Fremont
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Aircraft Scheduler
- Assistant Chief Pilot
- Aviation Manager
- Avionics Technician
- Cabin Attendant
- Chief of Maintenance
- Chief Pilot
- Crew Chief
- Director of Aircraft Maintenance
- Director of Aviation
- Director of Maintenance
- First Officer
- Flight Operations Manager
- Flight Technician
- Lead Cabin Attendant
- Lead Captain
- Safety Program Manager
- Vice President of Business Aviation
Problem solvers at work
After looking for a metal fabrication manager for quite some time without success, we were starting to panic. Fortunately, KBC Staffing came up with the perfect solution. After meeting with their aerospace recruiter, we had the position filled within two weeks.
- Jennifer Sansoni, CEO, Local Defense Contractor