Your Richmond Warehouse & Distribution Staffing Agency
KBC Staffing is your warehouse & distribution recruiting and staffing specialist in Richmond. We have a deep understanding of the job market from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open warehouse & distribution roles. Our sourcing team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the warehouse & distribution field but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Richmond and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Richmond region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for warehouse & distribution talent.
- Is your organization undergoing, or about to experience, change that requires a recruiter? An experienced and professional executive search firm can be a valuable resource when new investors, a change in strategic direction or a digital transformation create new talent requirements.
Typical Roles We Fill In Richmond
- Distribution Center Manager
- Forklift Operator
- Inventory Control Manager
- Machine Operator
- Material Handler
- Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Clerk
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Packer
- Warehouse Worker
Getting you out of a pickle
After looking for a inventory control manager for quite some time without success, we were starting to panic. Fortunately, KBC Staffing came up with the perfect solution. After meeting with their warehouse recruiter, we had the position filled within two weeks.
- Candice Shoepel, CEO, Local Warehouse Operator