Your Stockton IT & Technology Staffing Agency
KBC Staffing is your IT & technology recruiting and staffing specialist in Stockton. We have a deep understanding of the job market from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open IT & technology roles. Our sourcing team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the IT & technology field but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Stockton and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Stockton region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for IT & technology talent.
- Is your organization undergoing, or about to experience, change that requires a recruiter? An experienced and professional executive search firm can be a valuable resource when new investors, a change in strategic direction or a digital transformation create new talent requirements.
Typical Roles We Fill In Stockton
- Application Developer
- Application Support Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Database Developer/BI Analyst
- Development Manager
- DevOps/ProdOps Engineer
- Director of Development
- ERP Consultant
- Front End Developer
- Infrastructure Architect
- Infrastructure Manager
- IT Director
- IT Security Analyst
- Mobile Developer
- Network Analyst
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- QA Analysts & Manager
- Scrum Master
- Service Desk Analyst I-III
- Solution/Enterprise Architect
- Systems Analyst
- UI/UX Consultant
- VP of IT
Helping out when needed
After looking for a help desk manager for quite some time without success, we were starting to panic. Fortunately, KBC Staffing came up with the perfect solution. After meeting with their IT recruiter, we had the position filled within two weeks.
- Lisa Tirrezelli, COO, Local IT Company